Sunday, March 26, 2006

Am I cute or what?!

Seriously... I think this "cartoon" format is a better look for me!



I know you are going to want your own little chick so be sure to visit http://www.blessthischick.com/
I found out about this company from Lindsay Teague and I promptly submitted my order. It was approx $7 U.S. dollars and my little self can be used for as a web icon or in my signature line. You will be seeing my picture here on the blog and probably in my sig lines soon!

Roll

Lots of shopping today with my Mom and brother. In fact, I was so worn out that I had to come home and have a short nap! Even with the nap, I can barely keep my eyes open now.

Sleeping

We went to a lot of quilt and embroidery stores today. I am not a quilter like my mom is (I've made a few simple quilts) but it is still fun to go along and see all the neat ideas. One store was super nice and even let us take pictures inside. If you love fabric and are in Salt Lake City, Utah - you have got to check out Quilts Etc. - what an amazing store!

Here are some pretty colors to enjoy:






Snappy

I'll take my camera with me tomorrow so I hope to have some fun things to share with you then.

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

.................................................

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Wow cool avatar.
Maggie

Maegan (Coffeebean) said...

You crack me up. Yes you are cute! What a sweet little avatar. :)