Wednesday, March 29, 2006

bonus post!

I know I already blogged today but I wanted to tell you a couple of quick things:

Computing

1- Free kit is up at 2Peas and it is my favorite free kit yet! In fact, I think it may be the foundation of my new art journal for Rhonna's challenge.

- just a note, I've had a hard time downloading the 2Peas kit because I think everyone is trying to at the same time, so you may want to wait awhile!

2- Free kit is up at Shabby Princess and it is a darling spring, flowery theme.

3- The albums I blogged about earlier today - the We R Memory Keepers post bound linen album is available at Michaels - which is a bummer since I bought 2 of them yesterday at full price. But at least I can let you all know to use the weekly 40% coupon if you have a Michael's nearby. There was no coupon this week, but I think next week I will be heading to Michael's to get another one of these!

Ok, that's all for now...

Kitty 1


Katie the Scrapbook Lady

.....................................................

3 comments:

Queue_t said...

I love all your little smiley guys, they come up on my google side bar under photos randomly so cute.

Kelly (kellbuckley @ SBB) said...

Thanks for the tip about the Michael's coupon. I think I will have to head over there this weekend. That album was gorgeous!

Vicki said...

Wow, thanks for the heads-up on the 2peas freebie. I think that is my favorite one too! :)