Wednesday, March 08, 2006

C'mon get scrappy!

Ok, that's a corny title I know, but it is what came to mind! Now you'll be singing that old Partridge Family song also! LOL! :D

I did get scrappy and had what I like to call a "Scrap Attack!"

Here are my latest creations:



Posted at 2Peas, The Digi Chick, and Scrapbook Bytes

Today (March 8) is Middle Name Pride day as I wrote about in the March Month of Memories. I have to admit that I would not have thought to do a layout about my middle name without the calendar related inspiration, but I'm so glad now that I did! I realized that I have a story to tell about my middle name and it is important to document it. The journaling came easy after reading through the prompts I included in the packet. It is exciting to me to see how this can work! :)

I used Trish Jones' Down n Out paper pack and matching elements. Fonts used: Mark, Modern No. 20, and Mystic Extended.




posted at 2Peas and Sweet Shoppe

I love creating layouts that celebrate the everyday type of achievements in life. I think the "little" stuff is really "big" stuff. This photo of my daughter on the monkey bars deserved to have it's story told. This was a proud moment for her because she made it all the way across the bars!

The kit is from Mindy Terasawa and Christy Lyle of the Sweet Shoppe and it is called Floral Sky. The fonts are rubberstamp, LB bonus wonky, and 2Peas Frappachino.


So, c'mon get scrappy now and take some time to create a layout today. You'll be glad you did!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady


...................................................

No comments: