Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The enabler...

If you follow along on this blog, you know that I love to enable!

Ashley Olson has a HUGE sale at modscraps this week - 65% off! I love them all but I think Fresh & Funky Boy and the Touch of Home sets are my favorites. Great prices!

Holly McCaig has the cutest gingham button flowers on her blog and they are a free gift! But hurry because when the link expires, you've missed it.

Jen Wilson is going to have a sale on select items Wednesday - Friday of this week. Each day different items will be on sale.

I bought 2 idea books last week and I am enjoying both of them a lot. I bought the Scrapbooks Etc. Design Secrets and the Simple Scrapbooks Designing Scrapbooks 2 I am glad I got both of them but if you can only afford to buy one of them, I would say to be sure to get the Scrapbooks Etc. Design Secrets. It is only 12.95 compared to 14.95 for the Simple Scrapbooks one and it has more pages and ideas.

Please realize that I still love the Simple Scrapbooks one also, but I thought it might be helpful to some who might be trying to choose. Honestly, there are soooo many idea books out there that it is impossible (and expensive) to try and keep up!

I'm also excited that my April issue of Scrapbooks etc. arrived in my mailbox today. :)

In paper scrapping, it seems like a slow time of year for shopping. A lot of the stores still aren't stocked with all the great products we saw pictures of from scrappers who attended CHA. I went into a local scrapbook store last week and I could tell the owner was so sad that I only bought 1 small album. I seem to give up all my cash online these days instead! I'm also saving up for when my Mom comes to town at the end of the month because she is my biggest enabler! :)

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

..........................................................

4 comments:

Sharma said...

WoW! Your journal is WONDERFUL!!! thanks for sharing - I have also enjoyed doing this challenge so much - well done beautiful work!

Ashley said...

you enabler... lol! ;) i am NOT spending any money this month on scrap stuff. Gotta save for california, so I can't do your challenge this month, but I'll try to do it next month! :)

Andrea* said...

Hi! Now, do those books help "design" or is it more LO stuff? Just curious, before I go dropping money! LOL!

Maggie said...

Katie:
If you have J or M in your area you use the 40 %off on Mag also.
Maggie