Saturday, March 18, 2006

Freebie link and Finishing off Week 1



Sorry that it was so hard to find the quote link today... I actually forgot to post it! LOL! I think I tried to cram too much into one post!

A lot of you thought to go down to the previous entry and use that link, or to my Quote Blog but in all fairness, I thought I would repost the link here and leave the freebie up for another day.


Today's featured "Great Woman" is Marie Curie.




You can download the Marie Curie quotes here.
- look at the bottom left hand corner of the page for a green box.

I will leave this freebie up until Monday morning.

Spread Happiness


Finished!

I finished Week 1 of the Month of Memories challenges at Scrapbook Bytes. I'm so proud of myself for doing this! It feels good to have actual completed pages based on all the ideas I have had floating around in my head for so long!

Here is the layout I did to complete the week:



Posted at 2Peas
and Scrapbook Bytes.

Bulletin board kit by Gina Miller. - and it is on sale this weekend only for 55% off! Fonts are Susie's Hand and the little phone doodle comes from the 2Peas David Walker Dingbat font.

You can see all the ideas for Week #1 in the challenge gallery here.

Want to participate in Week #2 - or just get TONS of inspiration? You can still order the March edition of the Amazing Month of Memories by clicking here.

Week 2 begins on Monday and you can join in at any time!

Computer

I've been feeling the scrappy mojo lately and having a lot of fun. I did a layout about my Mom and my kids.



We love it when she comes to visit. This was from her visit last September. I used Trish Jones' Natural Vision 4 Kit from Scrapbook Bytes. I just love those flowers! The font is Monika.

Posted at 2Peas and Scrapbook Bytes


Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

.......................................

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Katie
Good Afternoon, I luv the page of your mum and kids. I will participate on the round up for March at 2 ps currently working on my Lo.
I have a challenge I want to invite you to participate the link below.
Have a great day.
Maggie
http://mphoinix.blogspot.com/2006/03/my-imperfections.html