Sunday, March 05, 2006

Great photography is what makes a scrapbook layout shine!

If you want to have great scrapbook pages, the place to start is with fantastic photos. I've come a long way with my photography skills, but I still have so much to learn!

Here are some links I've been exploring to improve my pictures:

Creating Keepsakes still life photos

Tara Whitney's blog

Cameras Interactive

Scraprascal's blog - which is where I got the next 5 links - Thanks Jenn!

Randy Bacon photography

Dr. Ellen Rudolph Photo Essays

Gretchen Mathison


Baby Cakes Photography

Canon Digital Learning Center




Katie the Scrapbook Lady


visit my quote blog and my autism blog also.

................................................................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. We have started a directory for scrapbook websites, including scrapbook blogs. Your site will be a valuable contribution to our directory. Joining our directory can be beneficial to your website. We invite you to join our directory (free to advertise). You can advertise in our directory with the following information:
Your site URL
Description of your site (approx.300 characters)
Image URL - file size must be 60KB or smaller. Pixels within full size banner! (468 x 60)

All we ask for our free advertising service is a link back to us by placing our small image on your home page.
Instruction of our advertising service is listed on this page: scrapbook page
If interested, please advertise with us for free.

Sincerely,
Tim