Friday, March 10, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!

I hope you read about my big news yesterday! If you didn't - check out this link!

I'm so lucky to have wonderful digi friends who posted cards for me at 2Peas! I wanted to share them with you:

From Merrilee

From Kathy

From Denita

From Angie


From Zalaine

From Crissy

From Melanie


from Shanah


From Lynn



I also decided that today would be a good day to post an "about me" page. I love Daffodils so I thought Shabby Princess' Sweet Serentity kit was perfect for this. (it was a freebie last september)

Autumn leaves handcrafted font.



posted at 2Peas and Shabby Shoppe

So here's some fun birthday stuff about me:

Your Birth Month is March

You love life and exude an outgoing, cheerful vibe.
Blessed with a great sense of humor, you can laugh at adversity.

Your soul reflects: Respect, desire, and generosity

Your gemstone: Aquamarine

Your flower: Daffodil

Your colors: White and light blue


I found another fun tool to check out for more birthday related info.

I'll share part of mine with you:

Your date of conception was on or about 17 June 1968 which was a Monday.
(note to my parents here – I don’t need to know this kind of info! LOL!)

You were born on a Monday
under the astrological sign Pisces.

The Julian calendar date of your birth is 2440290.5.
The year 1969 was not a leap year.
You were born in the Chinese year of the Rooster.

In 1969 there were approximately 3.7 million births in the US.
In 1969 the US population was approximately 179,323,175 people, 50.6 persons per square mile.
In 1969 in the US there were approximately 1,800,000 marriages (9.3%) and 479,000 divorces (2.5%)
In 1969 in the US there were approximately 1,712,000 deaths (9.5 per 1000)


Your birthstone is Aquamarine
The Mystical properties of Aquamarine
Aquamarine is often used to experience love and mercy. It is said to help ease depression and grief.

Your birth tree is
Weeping Willow, the Melancholy
Beautiful but full of melancholy, attractive, very empathic, loves anything beautiful and tasteful, loves to travel, dreamer, restless, capricious, honest, can be influenced but is not easy to live with, demanding, good intuition, suffers in love but finds sometimes an anchoring partner.


Ok, another fun one - Famous Birthdays
except that I looked up who shares my birthday and the famous people born on March 10th are :

Sharon Stone, Chuck Norris, and Osama bin Laden! YIKES! We'll just pretend that he doesn't share my special day!

Well, I'm off to have a wonderful birthday!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

...............................................

8 comments:

scrappinkay said...

Well, Happy Birthday girl!!! Hope you had a wonderfully blessed day.

We share our birthday month. I turn 40 on the 16th. Woohoo!!!

MommyBa said...

Happy birthday!!! :) Wonderful blog!

Tracy said...

happy Birthday!!!

ArtsyMama said...

Great news! Birthday HUGS to you. Hope you have a fabulous day!!

Queue_t said...

Happy birthday to you-

love that photo of you and the colors are perfect for an about me page for sure.

Tamara

chris said...

Hi! My husband's birthday is today also...today is his fortieth. Anyway, after reading your blog, I promptly emailed him to share the news today is also Osama's birthday. He did some research and actually they are not really sure when his birthday is....so....its probably not March 10. Happy Birthday!!! I love your blog because its exposes me to digital scrapbooking . I am a newbie to digi. Chris

Trish said...

Happy birthday Katie - probably belated by now :) I had no idea it was your b'day.
I hope you got what you wanted and that you are enjoying your day. Have a good one

your said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.