Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I'm a lucky scrapbook lady!

Nothing better than blog surfing and coming across good things being said about me and my ideas! I love to run into roundup entries and scrappers using the Month of Memories ideas. Great feeling!

Then last night I got an email from a friend to let me know about this thread at 2Peas. What a wonderful thing to find on a Monday evening! Thanks so much Ange - and all the super nice digi peas!

And I'm so excited to announce that I am going to be on Trish Jones' Creative Team!

I feel so lucky to be working with such amazing designers like Trish Jones, Mindy Terasawa, and Ashley Olson!

Full of happiness today for lots of good things, but most of all I feel so lucky to have lots of great people in my life to scrap about! :)

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

.......................................................

4 comments:

scrappinkay said...

Congrats on the DT, your work is awesome!!!

I'm so glad I came across your blog and get to take advantage of your inspiration that you provide.

Thanks, Kay

Amy C. said...

Katie, It's naptime around here I'm finally getting to check out everyone's gallerys and blogs! You do beautiful work and I can tell already that I'm going to be going to your blog a lot, so much great information! Looking forward to getting to know you better, Amy C. (Trish Jones CT buddy)

Trish said...

I agree about checking out your blog a lot! You really are an inspiration Katie!

Maggie said...

Oh katie Congrats on the DT. I have a challenge I think you will be interested in off my blog.
http://mphoinix.blogspot.com/2006/03/make-difference-21-day-challenge.html

Have a great week
MAGGIE