Wednesday, March 01, 2006

A March freebie from Katie the Scrapbook Lady

I can't believe it, but my internet service went down today from 5 until 8 p.m.! So I'm a little later in posting this. It's amazing how much cleaner my house is now though! LOL!

First of all, a HUGE THANK YOU to all who have ordered the March edition of the "Amazing Month of Memories!" It has been an incredible few days and I should have all the orders processed now. If for some reason you didn't receive your file after ordering, please let me know at kt@scrapbooklady.org and I will make sure you get it ASAP!

I have a little treat for all of my blog readers:



You can download it free on my website and the ordering information for the March Month of Memories pack is there also if you know of anyone who wants to purchase it.

I've been so busy that I haven't quite finished my February Roundup, but I will have it done by tomorrow for sure. Also need to get back to working on all the other good scrapbooking stuff I've got cooking right now.

Happy March!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady


..................................................

No comments: