Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Scrapbook Lady goes scrapbook shopping!

Hit the "big ones" today with my Mom.

Memories in Bountiful, Utah

Heartland Paper in Bountiful

Paper Creations in Salt Lake City (Brickyard)

Smile

Want to know what I bought? Sure you do....


Tag Maker




Notch Tool




I haven't really had a chance to try either of these tools yet so I will let you know what I think of them after I get a chance to play.

and
I found my new favorite scrapbook album an 8x8 linen album that can fit TONS of page refills! Never bought anything from this company before, but I'm thrilled with these!
updated link - http://www.weronthenet.com/
someone asked me in the comments section where I got this album and I realized the link was expired so I updated it. I purchased these albums at Paper Creations but I know that you can get them other places. I think these are the ones that Stacy Julian has started using and she lives in Arizona. It also looks like you can order online. They are a bit pricey, but you can fit a ton of pages in them so it would be the equivalent of having 2 very full regular 8x8 albums.



I was really proud of myself for not buying a single sheet of scrapbook paper - this is nothing short of a miracle! However, since I already own enough paper to wallpaper myself a path to China, I figured I could do without any more...especially now that I'm primarily a digi scrapper!

Angel 1

Pretty good day for the scrapbook lady!



Katie the Scrapbook Lady


..........................................

3 comments:

Kelly (kellbuckley @ SBB said...

Oh, that is a gorgeous album! where did you find it?
I just bought my first scrapbook album (I am totally digital, so when I do print my LOs out I will stick them in there :)). Got it at Target.

Katie said...

I bought these albums at Paper Creations but I know they are available other places because Stacy Julian uses them too. The online website is http://www.weronthenet.com/ and it looks like you can order them there. :)

Queue_t said...

I bought a knotching tool a couple of months ago and haven played too much with it but it is a cool tool - I am looking for more ideas with it.

I had fun using it to tuck some photos in a card and as a closure on a card.

I want to try a lacing technique too.

Thanks for the link to the cute little chicks I had one made myself too