Saturday, March 25, 2006

A scrappy Saturday and someone is coming to visit...

Been so busy writing and picking my new creative team this week, that I haven't had much time to scrap!

It just doesn't feel right if I'm not working on a layout or two.

Even though I was tired last night, I decided that it would be good to have some creating time.

Want to see?

Pot Of Gold



Posted at 2Peas and Scrapbook Bytes (in the Week 2 Month of Memories Challenge)

The only elements I used for this are from Trish Jones' Elementary Electic series in green. I love all the little doo dads included with this set and can't wait to use more!

So guess who is coming to visit me?

Spaz

My mom and my youngest brother are coming to stay for 5 days.

Now if you have read this blog at all, you will know that my Mom is my biggest enabler! We are going to spend a few days hitting all the scrapbook, craft, and quilting stores within driving distance so I'm going to have lots to tell you about and some fun pictures to share from our adventures.

I may not be as active on the boards as I usually am for a few days while they are here, but I promise to still blog here everyday.

Techy

The April Month of Memories is available on my website and my team has already started creating with it so I will share some links in a few days.






Have a Happy Saturday!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

..................................................

1 comment:

Amber1279 said...

Katie is there a way I can pay for both March & April at the same time? Please email me and let me know. Thanks