Sunday, March 26, 2006

Shopping to begin tomorrow...

My Mom & brother arrived yesterday about 4:00 p.m. and by the time we got to my house and had dinner, there was only time for one short craft store trip. Since we don't shop on Sundays, the real enabling will begin tomorrow!

I'm still hoping to get all my layouts done for the week 2 challenge at Scrapbook Bytes, but it is looking doubtful at this time of night. Oh well, I really want to be keeping up with all the challenges, but I might have to remember that a week where I put out a new edition and have a design team call might just get a little crazy!

Lava Lamp

I did get some time to work on a girl scout cookies page. I hope you don't think less of me when you find out how addicted to cookies I am!

Morph



Posted at 2Peas and Scrapbook Bytes

Fonts are 2Peas Garden Girls Love Me and 2 Peas Well Behaved.
Ribbons and Brad are from Gina Miller.


Hope you have a happy Monday!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

..........................................................

No comments: