Friday, March 31, 2006

still scrappin!

I will post the roundup later on today...


I had a great scrapping day yesterday! I think taking a few days off really rejuvenated me.

Super Smiley

This ended up being one of my favorite layouts even though it is quite simple in design. Nothing like doing a page about a great memory!



This is one of my all time favorite pictures of my Dad. Can you tell that he is a great Dad? - I've always been close to him - even when I was a teenager so I'm pretty lucky that way!

I did this layout in honor of Goof Off Day in March - the idea was in my March edition of an Amazing Month of Memories.

I used Ashley Olson's Touch of Home kit - which I just LOVE! The beige background is from Jen Wilson's Innocent Creme pack. Fonts are 2Peas submarine and Duke (which is a commerical font.)

It is posted at Scrapbook Bytes in the Week 3 challenge gallery. Also at 2 Peas and The Digi Chick.

The next layout was fun one to do -



My daughter has sooooo many stuffed animals and she really plays with all of them - so I guess it is a good thing. Last summer we had a big photo shoot with all the animals so I have some fun pictures from that to scrap. When I asked her what kind of holiday she would make up, she had several answers, but I thought this one was the most fitting for her!

Paper and elements from Digital Scrapbook Memories CD, fonts are 2Peas Flower Garden and Abadi Mt. Condensed. Idea from March edition of Katie the Scrapbook Lady's Amazing Month of Memories.

Posted at 2Peas and Scrapbook Bytes.

Well, I guess I better stop scrapping for now and get something else done!
Remember to check back later for the Roundup!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

.................................................

2 comments:

Julie Jewels said...

What great layouts! That picture of your DD with her animals is so cute!
And from yesterday, I love the spring one! I think I'll be lifting that one sometime soon too! And I know I have that same Coke bear picture somewhere! LOL

KristyAnn said...

Katie...what fun layouts! Loving all those stuff animals.