Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Week 2 is up at SBB!



Week 2 of the challenges based on the March edition of my Amazing Month of Memories are now posted at Scrapbook Bytes if you want to play along.

Last week, those who completed the challenges got a gift certificate to Scrapbook Bytes so I am going to treat myself to some digi shopping a little later on.

Smile
But for now, I've got a busy, busy day ahead!
Smile

I'm finishing up the April edition of the Amazing Month of Memories. If I may say so myself...it is going to be Amazing!

Working on some quote packs and getting inspired to scrap.

Sorting through creative team emails - holy cow! You guys are blowing me away with all your talent. It is so fun to look through all your galleries and see what creative and dedicated scrappers there are out there.

Starting on the Week 2 challenges - I love participating in this!

Going to the grocery store - can't think of much that I like about that, but at least we will have food to eat! Been pretty lean here lately because I really do not enjoy grocery shopping. Rather be here at my computer you know!?

Maybe I will make it a trip to Super Target instead so I can get some "essentials." LOL! Oh, and Chicken Little comes out on DVD today so I think I will treat the family to a new DVD.

Doing some crafts with my daughter this afternoon and listening to Harry Potter with my son.

Now that is a what I call a good day!

Famous 5

Hope you enjoy your day also!


Katie the Scrapbook Lady

..............................................

No comments: