Thursday, April 06, 2006

almost done!

Hello

My site is almost done! Everything is up except the quote packs - so there are 2 pages about the quotes that aren't quite complete and my index page is not ready.

If you want to see a work in progress you can take a sneak peek.
If you would rather wait for the finished product, it will be done tomorrow!

So come back here tomorrow for details of my
"Launch Party Weekend!"

want some hints?

There will be a freebie and a contest! And a big sale on the the Quote Packs only!

The Amazing Month of Memories and the Mini Album Patterns will be offered at their regular low price - so you can order those today if you want to!


So this might be my shortest blog entry ever! - Bet you didn't think I could ever keep one this short!

Shocked

See you tomorrow....

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

No comments: