Friday, April 07, 2006

And we're live in 3, 2, 1...

Hear Ye!

The site is done! The store works great - some of you have already tested it out.



If you have visited www.scrapbooklady.org you may need to refresh your screen to see the changes.


Ok, are you ready for some fun? It's my "Launch Party Weekend" and I'm inviting you to celebrate with me!

You will need to go to my website for the following activities:

1 - I have a new free gift for you!

2- My quote packs are on sale for only $1.00 each until April 10th - That is just a ridiculously low price for 20 quotes. That means they are only a nickel each!

3- Do you want to win a prize? How about a $5.00 credit to my store? That will buy you one issue of the Amazing Memories series, or a combination of other things. I will be uploading more quote packs on a regular basis also so you should find plenty to use a $5.00 credit on!

- Here are 2 ways you can win:


Teacher

Be one of the first 3 people to email me with the answers to these questions. You can find all of this info on my site. Send your answers to kt@scrapbooklady.org - don't post them here in the comment section (don't want others to cheat from you!)

the questions are:

How many times have I been published - articles and layouts?
How many items do I have for sale in my new shop?
How many pages about autism are there on my site?
What month and year did I start doing Roundups?
How many pages are in the April issue of Amazing Month of Memories?

and/or - yes, you can do both!

Teacher

Find a typo or a broken link on my site and let me know via email at kt@scrapbooklady.org - the only catch is you have to be the first one to email me about that particular typo or broken link. I am limiting this to 5 coupons total on this one although I sure hope there aren't that many mistakes! LOL!


Have fun!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

1 comment:

Christine Smith said...

Katie, your new site looks great, congratulations!!!