Sunday, April 02, 2006

First layout done in April



In my world, the best kind of day is one where I can scrapbook! I had a lot of fun doing this page. I posted it at 2Peas and at Scrapbook Bytes.

We are serious Harry Potter fans in our house!

Supplies & Resources:
* Jen Wilson Grass Stains Kit
* Jen Wilson Scrap Street The Lock Shop
* Batik Regular Font
* Black Chancery Font
* Parry Hotter Font
* Katie the Scrapbook Lady's March Amazing Month of Memories.

Kitty 7

I've been thinking about my scrapbooking goals for April so I thought I would share them here:

I want to start and complete Rhonna Farrer's second art journal challenge. I'm late in getting started, but I'm not worried about it. I want to do it. I loved the first one!


I loved doing the everyday celebration type pages inspired by my Month of Memories series so I want to keep on creating lots of those!

I'm very lucky to be on 3 wonderful Creative Teams and I'm excited to complete my assignments there. All 3 designers (Ashley Olson, Trish Jones, & Mindy Terasawa) have newly released kits and designs so that is going to be a lot of fun!

I also will be releasing some new quote packs and another freebie sometime soon so keep an eye on this blog! I love scrapping with quotes!

Kitty 6

I don't want to put a number goal on my scrapbooking this month - like xx number of layouts in April. I am just challenging myself to scrap what I enjoy and enjoy what I scrap!


What are your scrapbooking goals for April?

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

..............................................................

No comments: