Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter & some quizzes

Just a couple of silly things to share here:

You Belong in Barcelona

When it comes to Europe, you don't want to decide between culture and fun. You want art by day and a big party by night.
Barcelona is ideal for you. You can check out some Picasso, eat some tapas, take a siesta, and then dance all night!


Your Inner Child Is Happy

You see life as simple, and simple is a very good thing.
You're cheerful and upbeat, taking everything as it comes.
And you decide not to worry, even when things look bad.
You figure there's just so many great things to look forward to.


Your Blogging Type is Confident and Insightful

You've got a ton of brain power, and you leverage it into brilliant blog.
Both creative and logical, you come up with amazing ideas and insights.
A total perfectionist, you find yourself revising and rewriting posts a lot of the time.
You blog for yourself - and you don't care how popular (or unpopular) your blog is!



I'm going to go hang out with the Easter Bunny now! Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Bunny

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

.................................................

3 comments:

Maegan (Coffeebean) said...

Happy Easter! I will have to take those quizzes later tonight. Fun fun!

Anonymous said...

How about that, It said I should go to Dublin.

Sound about right

-Mbj4881

Julie Jewels said...

I love those dumb quizzes! LOL

Happy Easter Katie!!

I've been missing your blog! I don't always comment, but I do stop by every day. It was our Spring Break last week, so my internet time was at an all time low! Talk about withdrawals! LOL

But we're back now and I fully intend to keep up!