Sunday, April 23, 2006

Highly productive scrap day!



I had some nice scrapping time yesterday so I have a few layouts to share. I was on a scrapbooking roll!




Posted at 2Peas, Scrapbook Bytes & The Sweet Shoppe

I hope you can read the journaling on this (click to enlarge or visit one of the links) because I think it turned out pretty funny. At least I made myself laugh - so that's a good thing, right?

Christy Loveable kit by Mindy Terasawa (Sweet Shoppe)
2 Peas Essential, and CK Cosmopolitan fonts




Posted at 2Peas and Scrapbook Bytes

Michelle Underwoods Dream in Color Kit (SBB)

Fonts are: Monika and My type of font




Posted at 2Peas and Scrapbook Bytes
I used Gina Miller's Bulletin Board and Note this kits
Font is CK Higgins Handprint




Posted at 2Peas and Scrapbook Bytes

I used Trish Jones Elementary Eclectic Series in Green
Font is Bernie
The photo is a self portrait - it's not my favorite picture of me, but I'm trying to get in front of the camera more.


Now I'm off to do some more writing... You are going to want to check here tomorrow
wink wink!



Katie the Scrapbook Lady

...........................................

No comments: