Saturday, April 08, 2006

Housekeeping

Today is a "housekeeping" kind of day for me both IRL (in real life) and on the computer - LOL!

Washing Machine

So I'm cleaning up my task list and taking care of a few things right here on the blog.


First of all, a big thank you to everyone who has ordered from my new store this weekend! The orders have been processed smoothly and there have only been a few glitches in delivery because some of my customers couldn't receive emails with large attachments. I've taken care of that now, so if you ordered and have not received your links - please email me at kt@scrapbooklady.org
I have all the orders on file so it will be easy for me to resend your links if needed.


There was some confusion on where to go to download the items once purchased. I'm sorry I didn't explain this all better. Since I am just one person and this isn't a large shop, I process each order individually. Once I receive payment notification I send you out an email with the download links. This could take as long as 24 hours, but it usually is MUCH shorter as I check my email several times a day. I've now added that info to each product description so this should be more clear.



Remember that the Quote Packs are on sale for only $1.00 this weekend!!! So far the best selling pack has been the "Great Women" but they are all doing well.


I did a layout using a quote from the Spring pack yesterday and posted it on my quote blog if you want to see.


Finally let's talk contests!

I had 3 winners for my contest so far and they all chose to do the quiz answers. No one has taken me up on the typo or broken link offer yet, so either I don't have any or no one wants to take on that challenge! LOL!

The winners are:

Michele Duffy
Janet Thompson
Michelle Blackwell

Michele and Janet both chose the April Month of Memories for their prize and Michelle chose the mini album patterns with 2 quote packs (Women & Spring)

Thanks for playing ladies!!!

And speaking of contests, I decided to enter one myself. I put my hat in the ring for the "Sugar Babe" contest going on over the next few weeks at The Sweet Shoppe.
50 (yes fifty!) other scrappers are also trying for this one position so it will be some very stiff competition. I thought it would be fun though and I'm already glad I did it because the challenges so far look like they will be great inspiration for me. So wish me luck and I will keep you posted.


Ok, one last thing...

Tanny

I'm taking tomorrow off from blogging. I've spent soooooo much time at the computer this week that I've let other things fall by the wayside. So I will still fill orders, but now blog entries here or on the quote blog on Sunday April 9th.

I'll be back on Monday and I have something very cool in mind for this blog. A whole new twist each week, so be sure to come back then!


Katie the Scrapbook Lady


..........................................................................

No comments: