Tuesday, April 04, 2006

just a short one today

I'm working very hard on my website and so far it is looking really good. I'm so excited to share it with you, but it is going to be another few days before it is completely ready. I believe it will be worth the wait.

Doctor

I also have a doctor's appointment today (yearly checkup) and errands to run so I better keep this short.

Just wanted to be sure you saw my new Quote Queen - isn't she cute?! I got her from Bless the Chick so my scrapbook lady wouldn't be lonely! LOL!



She is now gracing my quote blog in all her royal cuteness!


I also have an older layout to share today. I didn't post it when I created it last December because it was going in a gift album for my Mom and Dad and I didn't want them to see it before Christmas. Then I never got around to posting it for some reason, so I dug it out of hiding today.

It is very simple, but it is one of my favorites.



Posted at 2Peas.
All papers, circle brushes, and stitching came from the Digital Scrapbook Memories CD. Fonts used: AL highlighter Abadi MT Condensed.

Have a great day!

Hello

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

.............................................

3 comments:

Trish said...

I am in love with your little chicks. I am jealouse of your blog header LOL They are so adorable.
I am so not commenting on being the brady man uggggg LOL

Rona said...

Katie --- LOVE the look of your blog! I am trying to find time to make my own someday, lol!

I absolutely ADORE your layout. And I am definitely scraplifting that idea of having my sons wear something of their Papa's. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

pbrooks said...

What an awesome layout! I love the photo, and having your son wear your DH's clothes . . . wonderful idea! I can just imagine him looking at the layout 20 years from now.