Thursday, April 13, 2006

Last day of Ali Edwards & where did everybody go?

I've had a lot of fun focusing on Ali this week and I've learned a lot. I hope my readers have enjoyed it as well.

I have no idea why this is, but my blog readership has dropped off dramatically this week. I'll chalk it up to spring break and hope that it isn't anything personal? Maybe I scared people away with the lengthy posts I've been doing? LOL!



At any rate, it's all good. I'll keep on blogging and those of you who have been following along know that I'll keep giving you good stuff to scrap about.


For the last day of Ali Edwards on my blog I thought I would direct you again to her blog. She answered a lot of questions from readers and she now has a new title at Creating Keepsakes; Creative Editor. I noticed that Cathy Z. also added a new title and some more hours to her Primedia gig so there must be something going on there!


And here is an Ali Edwards lift that I had a lot of fun doing. Her original layout is on page 33 of A Designer's Eye - I just love the simplicity of the design.


Posted at 2Peas and Scrapbook Bytes

Tune in tomorrow for "Saturday Stuff" - I'll wrap up the week with misc. ramblings of sales, freebies, and other good stuff.

Hello


Katie the Scrapbook Lady


..................................................

4 comments:

Juliana said...

I would definitely say it is spring break and various Easter related activities. Nothing wrong with your blog!
Very nice LO's. TFS!

Merrilee said...

Katie, I'll be back and I'm going to purchase your quote packs from your store right after Easter. I've had a very busy 2 weeks and kind of got out of my routine of checking your blogs. I would say spring break and the first warm days are keeping people busy. Hang in there and don't do any changes just yet. I really enjoyed everything you posted about the talented Ali. M

Queue_t said...

not to worry - lots of easter and holy day dealing, as wel as kids out of school and stuff of life. I think your readership shall return soon.

Tamara

Michele Duffy said...

I've enjoyed the long posts - although I read them in between chores - lol! I agree it's a long week for some whose kids are out of school - not much free time! Keep up the great blog - it's enjoyed!!!