Saturday, April 15, 2006

Saturday "Stuff" from Katie

Child Basket

Sugar Babe Contest Update -
I did not make it to the next round in the Sugar Babe contest, but I'm still glad I entered. It prompted me to create one of the most meaningful layouts I've done and I'm very happy about that! Want to see who did make it?

I also got a little coupon as a consolation prize and so I used that today and when I combined it with their hot sale going on right now, I got a ton of good stuff for only a few bucks. Check it out at

60% off sale at Sweet Shoppe on retiring items.


Need some enabling? Sure you do! Here's what I bought:







Looking for some freebies? Here are some good ones I have found lately:

Cool Atomic Papers

Spring Doodles

Word of mouth freebie


And don't forget my April freebie!

Here's a layout I did yesterday for the Amazing Month of Memories Challenge.



posted at 2 Peas and Scrapbook Bytes

Used Trish Jones' Eclectic Stamps
and LB Typewriter and Garamond Fonts.


Thanks to all my blog readers who made the journaling on this layout possible! LOL!


We are supposed to go to an outdoor egg hunt in about an hour and it has been raining here all night. Could be a wet one!

Hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend!

Easter Basket


Katie the Scrapbook Lady


....................................................

No comments: