Monday, April 03, 2006

Silly stuff about me

not sure this is true - Marcia just always seemed a little too stuck up for my liking. I've always thought I was a little more like Jan than Marcia. I'm pretty basic, but I am an oldest child so I don't really have the whole "middle child" mentality going on.

You Are Marcia Brady

Confident yet kind. Popular yet down to earth. You're a total dream girl.
You've got the total package - no wonder everyone's a little jealous of you.



Now this next one - I hate to admit this - is pretty accurate! All you do is enter your name on this one so obviously it is completely un-scientific, but if I was going to be Ben and Jerry's ice cream I would think that a cookie dough or brownie batter would suit me just fine!

You Are Brownie Batter Ice Cream

You've been known to lick *everything* clean



and I was pleased with this one because I love Kermit! He is one cool frog!

You Are Kermit

Hi, ho! Lovable and friendly, you get along well with everyone you know.
You're a big thinker, and sometimes you over think life's problems.
Don't worry - everyone know's it's not easy being green.
Just remember, time's fun when you're having flies!


So these may be totally silly, but if you are creative, you can find a lot of fun scrapping ideas from little quizzes like these. You never know...you may see a Kermit page popping up here soon!


So go take some silly quizzes and have fun today.

Gas


Katie the Scrapbook Lady

1 comment:

Jenn said...

mmmmm...Brownie Batter...it's only quarter of ten my time, but you've got me drooling! LOL.

These are fun little quizzes, TFS!!

I like your new little header/avatar, very sweet!