Sunday, May 07, 2006

BIG weekend! Good Scrapping Stuff :)

I didn't do one layout this weekend - but I still consider the weekend a scrapping success!

I was excited to open my email on National Scrapbook Day and look for sales, but even more thrilled when I found a message from Kristin Cronin-Barrow inviting me to be on her Creative Team! Kristin is a talented designer who sells her kits at The Digi Chick and at Scrapbook Elements.

Birdie

Then I made the rounds online and I picked up a free kit at Scrapartist, Rhonna's exclusive 2Peas kit, Lynn Grieveson's Backyard Explorer, Gina Miller's Garden Treasures 2, and some Michelle Underwood kits.

Thank you for the great response to my sale! It was the only opportunity to stock up on past releases at half price so I'm so glad so many of you took advantage of the opportunity! There were 2 orders that when I sent the links and/or attachments, they bounced ...so if you didn't get your order, please email me at kt@scrapbooklady.org

I was also so happy that I made it to round 2 of the Ultimate Digi Scrapper Challenge
contest! Now it is on to the Week 2 challenge which is to scrap ourselves! Tough one, but it will be fun to participate.

Monkey

I've got a busy week ahead:

Monday - going to the zoo with my daughter, sister-in-law, nephew and 2 nieces. Also going to a dance recital for a friend of my daughter's (old neighborhood.) Getting new trees planted in yard.

Tuesday - tending my nephew while his mom takes the girls (5 month old twins) to the doctor. Hopefully the fence in my yard will be finished being installed on this day.

Wednesday - volunteer at school day

Thursday - pack and get everything together day

Friday - leave for vacation for 6 days. It looks like I will be without internet for 6 days - Not sure I can make it that long! LOL! I did finally get a laptop ordered though and it should be here before I leave so I can at least do some scrapping.


Oh, and I'm itching to do some layouts so hopefully there will be a lot of scrapbooking this week!

Elephant

Have a happy Monday!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

1 comment:

Funky Finds said...

Congrats on making it to the 2nd round of the contest. Awesome! Good luck. And I love the little monkey icon!!!