Tuesday, May 30, 2006

June issue and quotes are done!



2 day sale of 50% off the ridiculously low price of $5.00
ONLY $2.50 through June 1st!!!






2 day sale of 50% the everyday (and incredibly low) price of $3.50
ONLY $1.75 through June 1st!!!



You can buy both of these in my web shop


OR

for all of those who have been asking if I could take credit cards and not just pay pal - I have some big news coming! I'm in the process of setting up a new shop with a wonderful digital scrapbooking website that will offer you more purchasing options. It could still take a few days to get everything set up there so rest assured that I will also hold the same usual 2 day sale there.

I will send out my newsletter when all systems are a "GO" at the new location so be sure you are signed up to receive messages from me at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/katiescrapbooklady/


AND...I'm offering a special challenge for this month only! You will have to read the first page of the June issue to find out more - but I will give you a hint: there is an easy way to earn a free issue!

I will be featuring a lot of fun pages here in the next week that show you how other scrapbookers have used the ideas in past issues.


Happy Shopping!

Sales Rack

Katie the Scrapbook Lady
.......................................................

3 comments:

Fish Mama said...

Thanks for all the hard work on the packs! I love it and can't wait to get started on some of the fun ideas!

Kathy said...

Another outstanding job. Thanks Katie!

AmyK said...

Katie! I love the calendar this time!! It makes it easy to pick out at least 5 things to work on. ;) Thanks for another wonderful resource - you rock!