Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Late night blogger and more maps

Do you ever have one of those days where you think I can totally get everything done today and then find out you can't? Ok, so I have them almost every day...but I really wasn't expecting today to be one of them! LOL! Thus, the late night blog entry. But the day just doesn't feel right if I don't blog so here I am at 11:30 p.m.!

Counting Sheep

A couple of cool things to share:

Amazing freebies from Bad Candy - love that name! These are from a digi designer in Germany so part of her site is in German, but the digi downloads are easy enough to figure out and thankfully in English.

I found this blog and I love the tutorials she does called Photoshop Fridays! Here is a great one about making eyes "pop" - I'm going to have to try this sometime, it looks really cool!

And another cool thing... it is nice to be missed!


Maps, maps, and more maps!

Map

My son has a full wall of maps in his room. I did a layout about his room today.



Posted at 2Peas

I need to still do a page 2 of this layout but for now I thought I would share the rest of the map wall.



We have maps from all over on the wall. I used 3m brand Poster tape so they are removable. It was like putting together a giant puzzle to layer them all just right. My son's favorite map is the video game map of Spiderman's Manhattan.

Have a happy Wednesday!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

...........................................................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucky boy to have such a great room!

I have been enjoying your links today. Thanks for letting us know about two great sites!