Thursday, May 04, 2006

Sketch Layouts - and blog shy brother

Just thought I would share a couple of layouts here:

Crow



Posted at Two Peas, Scrapbook Bytes, and Sweet Shoppe.

I used Mindy Terasawa's Touch of Spring Kit. Fonts are Angelina and Artistamp Medium. Gina Miller's sketch #11 for her Scrapbook Bytes sketch challenge.


I was going to post this layout for the sketch challenge but it seems that my youngest brother has "issues" with being seen on the internet! So I decided I will now have to give him a new identity if I post a picture of him online. Here he is....



Posted on 2Peas and Scrapbook Bytes - yep, I posted it this way!

ROTFL

I think it is a good look for him, don't you?

It's sort of like having a family photo of Flat Stanley! LOL!

And speaking of Flat Stanley....

I did this layout to help a fellow digi scrapper's daughter with a school assignment. I thought this was such a neat idea!

You can read the thread she posted with the Flat Stanley info. Here's the layout I did:



posted on 2Peas

If you don't know about Flat Stanley you can read about him here.

Have a Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Cinco Dancer

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

....................................................

2 comments:

Jen Caputo said...

Katie you are way too funny with your brother's new identity! heheh I can't believe those pics are from when you were a kid - they look so new!!!

JeanellePaigeDesigns said...

Those are some GREAT LO's! I just found your blog tonight, I will be visiting often!!