Monday, May 01, 2006

Welcoming May

I will post my roundup later today (see last entry) but for now I wanted to get May started off on the right foot by hooking you up with a few freebies!

Tree Frog

My free gift for May is now available on my site at this link.

Here's a preview:




Cinco Dancer

If you purchased the May issue of An Amazing Month of Memories, here's a link to a wonderful freebie you could use for your Cinco de Mayo pages. Designed by the generous and talented Tiff Brady and is available at this link at Scrapartist. Thanks Tiff!


Sales Rack

Remember that this is the last day you can buy the May quote pack at 50% off. After that it will be $3.50 (which is still only .10 cents a quote!) unless you buy it in combination with the May issue of An Amazing Month of Memories - then you will still get the half price deal on the quotes.


Come back later for my roundup!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady

..............................................................

1 comment:

RiordM said...

You are such an inspiration and I hope you don't mind that I adopt your monthly Roundup. If you do mind, please let me know so that I can remove it but I did give you full credit. Thank you :)