Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Blog in progress

Bear with me over the next day or so as I update my blog template. I'm undergoing a little "remodeling" here on the blog so it might take a little while to get it looking just right.

Construction

I'm kind of silly this way, I know the blog was fine before but I had some ideas and decided to go for a change. There are a lot of other things I should be working on instead. I used to do this in college also - the night before finals I would get a whim to clean out my closet or something like that. LOL!

Blog remodeling is a lot more fun than cleaning my closet though!


I'll be back later on today with my regular post. In the meantime take a looksie and let me know if you have any ideas or requests for what you would like to see on my blog.


By the way, the new free kit is up at 2Peas and it is really a nice one.

Have a happy day!

Katie the Scrapbook Lady


....................................................

No comments: