Friday, June 09, 2006

blogger trouble

If you use blogger you know that it has been impossible to get on it for the past few days. In fact there have been a lot of problems over the last few weeks. I've always been quite happy with blogger and you certainly can't beat the price!

But I think it might be time for me to move my blog. For some reason my blog here has been targeted as a possible "spam blog" so until they have reviewed it, I have to type in a word verification with every post. So if I have been somehow spamming anyone with my scrapbook ramblings please forgive me - LOL!

And I still can't post pictures even today!

I can post smiley guys though so I will leave you with a smile and tell you to come back on Monday. I'm working on the new blog now and I will reveal all on Monday and I promise that there will something fun for you to download!

Spaceship

See you on Monday!


Katie the Scrapbook Lady

........................................................

3 comments:

Fish Mama said...

I love that smiley!! He is so cute! Can't wait to see the new blog!

Fish Mama said...

Just visited your 2peas gallery...VERY impressive! You are so talented!

Kathy said...

Looking forward to your new blog. You do a great job!