Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Forgot a great font source!

Blogger has been giving me problems all morning so hopefully this will work.

Still working on the blog and I'm going to be updating it a little more today. I know my lists for things like fonts and such aren't complete yet, but I can't believe I left this one off of my FONT FUN resource!

http://www.onescrappysite.com/downloads.html

Angie has put together one of the very best font resources around for scrapbookers, and while you are there, you really need to browse her whole site - it is amazing!

Don't know who Angie is? Well she wrote Book of Me series for one thing and she runs a couple of great blogs,does podcasts (which she kindly mentioned my roundup and my Amazing Month of Memories) and she is really an industry expert in the happenings of the scrapbook world.

Birdie

Thanks Angie!


Katie the Scrapbook Lady

..........................................................

3 comments:

amanda said...

thanks for another great link!

Melissa O. said...

Angie is how I found you : ) She is AWSOME!

Angie Pedersen said...

::blush:: Thanks, dear! You're definitely out of the doghouse now! I may even let you sit on the couch! ;) (Heck, with those compliments, I'll probably buy you chocolate!)